Pink Transparent Star

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Boots ingredients Avocado & Macadamia Intensive Hair treatment :)



Deep Conditioning !!!

Hello my lovely readers. Today I'm going to review the Boots ingredients Avocado and Macadamia intensive Hair treatment . Lol, that's a long name for a product :P. Usually I prefer a home made deep conditioner or oil treatments to the fancy ones available in the stores. But this time as I passed the aisles in Boots I came across the avocado and macadamia deep conditioner . It looked interesting as I know both avocado and macadamia are super rich for your hair and I've also heard that they increase shine and hydrate etc... 

So this is what the packaging looks like. It comes in this green Jar . and its a pretty big size :) Although the jar is not convenient to carry around. Inside is a beautiful light green conditioner.  Also another thing I noticed was the fragrance. It has a fresh and fruity scent to it ,which I like.

So as you noticed I've applied it on to my hair after shampooing and towel drying my hair. It said on the jar to leave it on for 5 minutes but I wanted to deep condition my hair so I left it on for 30 minutes as I do with all my deep conditioners. After applying it to my hair , I tied it up in a bun and put on a shower cap, so that I don't get the product all over the floor while i'm waiting. 

Lol.... I look so ridicules with this cap on. I always crack up laughing when I see myself in it. 
So this is my shower cap ( got this one from Marks and Spencers ) . You can even use a disposable plastic bag and wrap it around your hair. 

Whilst I was waiting I decided to try on another product that I purchased in Boots. Its the Boots natural collection Wild strawberry face mask. At first I thought it would be pink ( as it said strawberries) but it turns out that it was white :P . Anyway I applied it on cleansed face and OMG, it burns... I thought I was having an allergic reaction to it but after 10 seconds your face feels normal. So the face pack said to leave it on for 5 minutes but I felt it on till it dried. 

Ok now this is how my hair looked before the Hair mask. Maybe its not noticeable in the photos but my hair was super dry with lot of flyaways and the ends uff.... what can I say dry and brittle. 

Now after the 30 minutes , I rinsed of the hair mask. wala I love it.... My hair was SUPER shiny, it felt SOOOOOOO soft  and my flyaways were tamed down. and a plus point my hair smelled amazing .

oh.. and now for the mini review on the face mask. All I can say is ,my face was super smooth . 

Will I purchase the Boots Avocado and Macadamia Intensive hair treatment?
Yes , I recommend it and yes I will buy it again :)

If you guys have tried out other amazing hair masks, then please comment below and let me know.
 love 


5 comments:

  1. wow. where did you buy the hair mask and face mask from Samantha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, can I try them on my scalp as well or it's meant only for the hair shaft?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    কেক বানানোর রেসিপি
    অ্যাভোকাডো

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place..

    strawberry mask for face

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...