Pink Transparent Star

Monday 11 November 2013

Love your Parents ♥

Hi My lovely readers ,

Today I was  bit emotional.I ran across this quote that really touched me .

"Love your parents, we are often so busy growing up that we forget they are growing old."

This was just a reminder for me that I have been so busy with my life that I neglected spending time with my parents.  I started thinking about all that they did and still do for me. Their love has no measure. Even though they might not say it but through their actions they surely say they Love you. 


Parents are the most important people in your life because they are the ones who have created you . Imagine if the one who created you found out that you did not want them anymore.That would be really sad.Remember no matter what, your parents will always be there for you. They are the ones who changed your dippers, woke up in the middle f the night to feed you, took care of you when you where sick. There are certain times even when I get irritated at my mom or dad, but I know when they say something to me they say it because they love me. So cherish every moment with them.



Some people are not as fortunate as you might be to have a full family, happy parents. So when they scream at you or lecture you its because they love and care for you. So please respect and love them.They are the ones who educated you, gave you everything you have and gave you a home, so please say I love yu to them.Your parents are another form of God on earth :)

 here's a video showing you how much parents love their kids.


Please feel free to comment below with your most memorable experiences you had with your parents.

love you guys, ♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...